On November 12, 2019, the Board of Directors conducted a workshop on the feasibility study titled Monterey Peninsula Water Management District Preliminary Valuation and Cost of Service Analysis Report. Preparation of the feasibility study was specified in Rule 19.8, adopted as part of Measure J. View the meeting agenda and other review materials.
Executive Summary – Preliminary Valuation and Cost of Service Analysis Report
Presentations from workshop:
- Overview of Feasibility Study Process – David Stoldt
- Findings as to the Valuation and Impact on the Cost of Service for Public Ownership of the Cal-Am Water System – Raftelis
- Additional Information – David Stoldt
- View the video of the meeting
- Frequently Asked Questions re the Measure J Feasibility Study