Non-Residential Permits

Builders/owners of new and existing commercial buildings should be informed of the possible need for a water permit when tenant changes occur. All intensifications in use according to District Rule 24, Table II require water permits. Due to differences in use definitions, the District may consider a building/lease space to have changed use even when the city/county may not. A quick check with the District permit office staff will clarify whether a water permit is needed.

WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann