Water Use Permits

Overview of Water Use Permits

Before any Person Creates or Establishes a Water Distribution System or a Mobile Water Distribution System, such Person shall first obtain a written Confirmation of Exemptionor Permit from the District, execute and record a notice on the title of the property, and pay all applicable fees.

Desalination, reclamation or importation facilities located within the District are not exempt because the Source of Supply is considered to be the water emanating from a facility within the District.

There are several Monterey Peninsula Water Management District Rules and Regulations that cover the establishment of water distribution systems. They are as follows:

Rule 20

Rule 21

Rule 23

Rule 23.1

Rule 24

Rule 25.5


WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann