- February 22, 2018: Notice of Public Hearing: Consider Application for Variance to Allow Non-Residential Group II Water Use Capacity in at 458-460 Alvarado Street, Monterey (APN 001-572-029)
- A Public Hearing is scheduled on February 22, 2018
- The meeting begins at 7:00 p.m.
- Location is the Monterey Peninsula Water Management District, 5 Harris Court, Bldg. G (Ryan Ranch), Monterey
- For further information, see the Meeting Agenda & Packet or contact Stephanie Kister at 831-658-5601 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or write to Monterey Peninsula Water Management District, PO Box 85, Monterey, CA 93942 or fax to (831) 644-9560 by 5 p.m. on the day of the hearing.
Your comments are welcome. Submit written comments to the Monterey Peninsula Water Management District, P.O. Box 85, Monterey, CA 93942, or 5 Harris Court, Bldg. G, Monterey CA, 93940. You may also fax comments to 831-644-9560 or email them to email@example.com. Written comments should be received by 3 PM on the hearing date if copies are to be distributed at the meeting. Oral comments will also be received during the public hearing.