Assumptions for FY 2004-2005 Budget Development
1. Current revenue sources remain unchanged.
2. Water connections estimated at 17 acre-feet
3. Connection Charge raised 0.5% on 7/1/2004 per Rule 24E (2004-2005 Charge = $20,517)
4. 7.125 % user fee rate for 12 months (last increase 07/92)
5. No user fee increase included in the proposed budget
6. Any potential user fee increase could be considered at midyear (short-term or long term)
7. Money accumulated for capital projects in previous years used to help pay for 2004-2005 project expenditures
1. Water Supply Project costs will not be reimbursed by Cal-Am.
2. One half of rebate cost for Retrofit Replacement Program
will be reimbursed by Cal-Am.
3. All costs associated with the administration of the Expanded Water Conservation and Standby Rationing Plan shall be
paid by Cal-Am.