Strategic Planning Session
Board of Directors
Monterey Peninsula Water Management District
District Conference Room
5 Harris Court, Building G, Monterey, CA 93940
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Oral Communications
Anyone wishing to address the Board on matters not listed on this agenda may do so during Oral Communications.
4. Progress Report on MPWMD Water Supply Project EIR Effort – Henrietta Stern, MPWMD
Action: District staff will present an update regarding this Strategic Initiative
5. Presentation on Phase I Engineering Analysis Regarding the Water Supply Project EIR Effort – Polly Boissevain, Camp Dresser McKee
Action: District consultants will present preliminary engineering assessments associated with the Water Supply Project EIR Strategic Initiative and will request Board concurrence regarding alternatives evaluations planned in the near future.
6. Progress Report on Carmel River Flow Threshold Report – Mike Rushton, Jones & Stokes Associates
Action: District consultants will review progress, present a report outline and provide a timeline to completion. The Board will discuss the issues raised and provide feedback.
7. Update on San Clemente Dam Interim Safety Operations – Darby Fuerst, MPWMD
Action: District staff will present an update and request Board feedback regarding the Interim San Clemente Dam Operations approach being discussed by the California Department of Water Resources/ Division of Safety of Dams and the California-American Water Company.
8. Update on Seaside Basin Management Plan – Joe Oliver, MPWMD
Action: District staff will present an update on this Strategic Initiative and request that the Board provide feedback.
9. Receive Public Comment